Getting to CILEC
|How to get to Saint-Etienne
- Lyon-St-Exupéry Airport : Take the shuttle to Lyon-Part-Dieu train station, then a train to Saint-Etienne Châteaucreux train station
- Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle –Paris Airport : Take a TGV at the airport to Lyon-Part-Dieu train station, then a train to Saint-Etienne Châteaucreux train station
By plane from Lyon-St-Exupéry Airport:
- After landing in France, you need about 30 minutes to get your luggage
- Follow the direction in the Airport to take the shuttle Rhônexpress to Lyon-Part-Dieu train station. Here is a map of the airport :
From the Part-Dieu station and from Lyon-Saint-Exupéry Airport, Rhônexpress guarantees:
- A departure every quarter of an hour between 6 am and 9 pm
- A departure every half an hour between 5 and 6 am and from 9 pm to 12am
Tickets cost from 13€20 to 15€90.
More information on
From Paris: 3 hours by TGV to Saint-Etienne Châteaucreux train station
From Lyon: 50 minutes by TER to Saint-Etienne Châteaucreux train station
In Lyon Part-Dieu train station:
- Check the departure board and pick a train going to Saint-Etienne Châteaucreux train station.
- Buy a ticket from an automatic vending machine or from a ticket counter (about 10 €, visa cards accepted)
- Remember to date-stamp your ticket before you get on the train. Use yellow machines situated at every corner of the train station to do it.
Travel between Lyon and Saint-Etienne is about 50 minutes
Get off at Saint-Etienne Chateaucreux train station.
Getting to the university
- Tram T1 to Solaure or Bellevue, get off at Anatole France, Campus Tréfilerie or Centre-Deux
- From Châteaucreux: Tram T3 to Bellevue, get off at Anatole France, Campus Tréfilerie or Centre-Deux
rom A72, A47, A7 or N88, follow St-Etienne center, then Campus Tréfilerie and find the direction on the plan