Payments Terms Conditions
- Pre-registration fees are mandatory and are not refundable
- If you live abroad: 82€ (this sum is cannot be subtracted from the course fees)
- If you live in France- registration onsite: 125€ corresponding to the price for a week of courses (sum subtracted from the course fees)
- Summer courses: 190€, price for a week of courses (sum subtracted from the course fees)
- Evening courses: no pre-registration fees. Registration onsite at the CILEC office.
Payment must be made in full in advance on the first day of the course. Please note that course fees are non-refundable after the start of the course.
Accepted payment methods:
- credit card
- bank transfer to the CILEC (please send the bank sheet as a proof of payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Those fees do not include:
- Fees for the registration at the university (190€): students can register to exams (DUEF, DUPCEA), get a student ID card (access to sport for 28€, university restaurant…). They also have to pay 90€ for the CVEC (Contribution to campus and student life).
- Registration to the French social security system: please note that it is free but also mandatory for students staying in France for more than 3 months
- Liability insurance is mandatory for the CILEC students who are registered for more than 3 months. Please note that students coming from the European Union do not have to subscribe to a health insurance since they should have a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).
- Students are not covered for the several leisure activities organized by the CILEC. They must register to the French social security system. This insurance covers all damages that can occur during trips or during their stay in Saint-Etienne. In case of accident, the CILEC will not be taken for responsible.