Payments Terms Conditions
- Pre-registration fees are mandatory and are not refundable
- DUEF : If you live abroad: 82€ (this sum is cannot be subtracted from the course fees)
- DUEF and Evening courses : If you live in France- registration at CILEC reception
- Summer courses: 380€, price for two weeks of courses (sum subtracted from the course fees)
- Payment must be made in full in advance on the first day of the course. Please note that course fees are non-refundable after the start of the course.
Accepted payment methods:
- credit card
- bank transfer to the CILEC (please send the bank sheet as a proof of payment to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Liability insurance is mandatory for the CILEC students who are registered for more than 3 months. Please note that students coming from the European Union do not have to subscribe to a health insurance since they should have a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).
- Students are not covered for the several leisure activities organized by the CILEC. They must register to the French social security system. This insurance covers all damages that can occur during trips or during their stay in Saint-Etienne. In case of accident, the CILEC will not be taken for responsible.