PLEASE NOTE that the residence is only for summer courses students !
300 rooms (including 8 designed for persons with disabilities), 2 six-floor buildings with elevators.
Right outside Bâtiment A, in the courtyard.
Check-in between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. or between 5 p.m. and 9p.m.
Be careful, reception service opening can change during summer
Description of the room
A 9m2 room furnished with bed, mattress and bolster, desk, shelving, chair, flip chair, bookcase, water supply point (washbasin, toilets and shower), microwave oven and fridge.
Bed linen in option: 1 set of sheets, 2 blankets, 1 bedspread, 1 pillow, 1 pillowcase. (€10/month)
Less than 3-month rental: €319/month
Plus a deposit of €230 (refunded when you leave) and management fees of €10, the deposit will be refunded on leaving.
Reservation fees have to be paid 10 days before your arrival by bank transfert to CLOUS de Saint-Etienne (all details will be given to you by the international relations)
- Optional: bed linen hiring service for sheets, blankets, pillows + laundry service: € 10/month
- Broadband Internet access
- Collective Equipment: computer room, workroom, library, bike garage.
- Security access: badge, night watchman
Application and Required documents:
You can apply for accommodation on arrival, at the CLOUS (Local Centre for School and University Services) : 11 rue de Tréfilerie 42100 St-Etienne
- 3 passport photos
- home insurance certificate
- bank account details
- A certificate proving that you have a financial guarantor in France
- Total payment on arrival
If you cannot provide this document, please contact us to find a residence or flat.